- With over 4 decades of experience as a bankruptcy trustee and attorney, John H. Redfield can help with your Palatine IL Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy can offer you a fresh financial beginning where most of your debts are discharged
- Filing for a Palatine IL Chapter 7 bankruptcy forces creditors to immediately stop calling and harassing you
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy seldom requires the sale or liquidation of assets, including your automobile
- Your attorney will help you determine whether a Palatine IL Chapter 7 bankruptcy is your best option
When most people think of bankruptcy, Chapter 7 bankruptcy is what they are envisioning, as it is the most common form of bankruptcy. For persons seeking a fresh start financially, Chapter 7 bankruptcy offer relief by eliminating all or most of your debt while forcing creditors to leave you alone. Best of all, it is almost always possible to prevent the liquidation of your assets.
John H. Redfield is a Chicago metro area bankruptcy lawyer with more than 40 years of experience as a CPA, bankruptcy trustee and attorney. The first step in any bankruptcy case is determining which variety of bankruptcy is right for your situation, and this is where there is no substitute for real-world experience.
If you choose to work with our team of legal professionals, we will work hard to make your Palatine IL Chapter 7 bankruptcy as painless, simple, and affordable as possible. We work directly with individuals, business owners, and homeowners who find themselves unable to recover from uncontrollable debt and just want a chance at a fresh start.
Call us today at (847) 382-1220, or fill out our online contact form, and speak with a qualified lawyer who will help guide you through the Chapter 7 bankruptcy process.