- With more than 40 years of experience, John H. Redfield is a former bankruptcy attorney and trustee who can help with your Palatine IL Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- A Chapter 11 bankruptcy can resolve tax debts, supplier debts, mortgage debts, or prevent the loss of real property of a business
- Your attorney can help reorganize your debt when you file for a Palatine IL Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Single asset real estate cases also fall under the Chapter 11 bankruptcy umbrella
- Your lawyer will help you determine if a Palatine IL Chapter 11 bankruptcy is the best option for you
While Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases are complicated, and often expensive, they still may present the best option for an individual or business seeking to reorganize debt, prevent the loss of real property, or resolve tax debts. Indeed, a Palatine IL Chapter 11 bankruptcy offers many a chance for a fresh financial start, but the first step is speaking with a qualified attorney to determine if this is your best course of action.
John H. Redfield has more than four decades of experience serving the Chicago metro area, including Palatine. As a former CPA and bankruptcy trustee, John H. Redfield has a unique perspective on these complicated bankruptcy cases, and will use his experience to make the Chapter 11 process as simple, painless, and affordable as possible.
You can speak with a qualified attorney today about whether a Palatine IL Chapter 11 bankruptcy is right for you. Simply fill out our online form, or call our office at (847) 382-1220. We work with individuals, homeowners, and business owners who are eager to get a fresh start financially, so call us today and find out how you can lay a new foundation on a more promising future.