- John H. Redfield is a Palatine IL bankruptcy lawyer and former bankruptcy trustee with more than four decades of experience
- Our law firm handles all varieties of bankruptcy, including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13
- We can also assist with corporate dissolutions and assignments for benefit of creditors
- Your property values, size of your business, and debt amount will factor into your Palatine IL Bankruptcy Lawyer retainer fee
- By catering to each client’s unique needs, we help determine what kind of bankruptcy will be most effective
- We work on a case by case basis, so get help from a qualified Palatine IL bankruptcy lawyer today
Are you looking for a fresh financial start? If bills are piling up and there is no relief in sight, it may be time to consider getting back on track by filing for bankruptcy. Depending on your circumstances, bankruptcy may not only help you keep your home or reorganize your debt, but can also keep bothersome creditors at bay.
For business owners considering a Chapter 7 corporate bankruptcy, a business dissolution may offer an attractive alternative that can save both money and time.
For over 40 years, John H. Redfield has represented Palatine IL residents in need of a bankruptcy lawyer who could guide them toward a more promising financial future. As a former CPA and bankruptcy trustee, John H. Redfield has the real-world experience needed to help with both individual and business bankruptcy.
Contact our office today at (847) 382-1220, or fill out our online form, and speak with a Palatine IL bankruptcy lawyer who will make the bankruptcy process as painless, easy, and affordable as possible. We are experienced and qualified lawyers, fully capable of handling bankruptcy cases for individuals, homeowners, and business owners.