- Are you looking for a Palatine IL bankruptcy attorney? John H. Redfield has more than 40 years of experience as a bankruptcy attorney and trustee
- We can help you with Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 bankruptcies
- Our law firm also handles assignments for benefit of creditors and corporate dissolutions
- Your Palatine IL bankruptcy attorney fee will be determined by your debt amount, size of your business, and property values
- We will help you figure out which bankruptcy would work best for your unique situation
- Contact an experienced Palatine IL bankruptcy attorney and start building a foundation for a better financial future
If you have uncontrollable debt and would like to get a fresh start financially, you may want to consider filing for bankruptcy. While you may think that bankruptcy will mar your credit forever, nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, bankruptcy may help you keep your home, reorganize your debt, and even keep creditors from harassing you at all hours of day and night.
If you’re a business owner considering a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you may want to consider speaking with one of our attorneys about the prospect of a business dissolution – an alternative that could save you a great deal of time and money.
With over four decades of experience serving Palatine and the Chicago metro area, John H. Redfield is a former CPA and bankruptcy trustee who can help guide you through this difficult process. Our primary goal is to make the bankruptcy process as painless and affordable as possible, so that you can remove the financial worry from your life.
Contact us today at (847) 382-1220, or fill out our contact form, and a Palatine IL bankruptcy attorney will get you started on the road to a brighter future.