Experienced Chicago Bankruptcy Lawyer Serving Consumers and Businesses for over 30 Years
Knowledgeable Chicago, Illinois Bankruptcy Attorney for Individual and Commercial Debt Relief
The professionals at John H. Redfield & Associates have more than 30 years’ experience in commercial and personal bankruptcy law, commercial litigation, and workout law. Our offices handle Chapters 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcy cases. We can help individuals file bankruptcy and dissolve businesses through the process of bankruptcy. John H. Redfield and his team concentrate on determining your specific needs in order to develop the best solution for your needs.
Prime Location with Lake Michigan Views
The John H. Redfield & Associates’ office is close enough to Lake Michigan that visitors are able to see it. Green wooded areas are nearby, and our office offers a peaceful and calm atmosphere for tourists and residents of Chicago. Additional attractions that are close by include the following:
- South Branch Tavern and Grill – This establishment boasts availability for private and public events and parties. Individuals and businesses can plan weddings, corporate events and private meetings here. An assortment of grill food such as burgers and delicious appetizers as bang bang shrimp and white bean hummus are available for purchase, along with alcohol.
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra – This renowned production center provides music of all varieties to include Jazz, solos and musical events such as movie soundtracks.
- Presidential Towers – These nearby luxury apartments offer an assortment of amenities to residents that include fiber internet, central heat and air and upgraded appliances. Find the community’s photo gallery and online application on their site.
- Downtown Islamic Center – As a center devoted to family, prayer and community events, the Downtown Islamic Center offers education on faith, reading material and rentals of the facility. The center also helps provide those interested with additional information about the faith.
- Union Station – A location for travel, this station has been around for almost a century. As many decide how to travel, they can dine here, purchase items, plan an event, or watch a film.
- The Art Institute of Chicago – This location provides cultural exhibitions and events. Collections are available from around the world and throughout the centuries.
How to Get to John H. Redfield & Associates
John H. Redfield & Associates is located at 135 S LaSalle St #3705, Chicago, IL 60603.
If you follow these directions by car, you can find our office:
Take S Cornell Ave. and E 47th St. to US-41 N/S Lake Shore Dr.
Merge onto US-41 N/S Lake Shore Dr.
Continue on E Jackson Dr.
Take E Adams St. to W Marble Pl.
Take I-90 E/I-94 E to S Wells St.
Take exit 57 from I-90 E/I-94 E
Get on I-90 W/I-94 W
Continue on I-90 W/I-94 W to S Franklin St.
Take the Wacker Dr./Franklin St. exit from I-290 E/W Congress Pkwy.
Follow S Franklin St., W Jackson Blvd. and S LaSalle St. to W Marble Pl.
If you need additional directors to our office or wish to initiate a consultation, you can contact John H. Redfield & Associates in Chicago, Illinois by calling 847-382-1220.